Friday, September 30, 2011

Establishing Peace

"Preventing conflicts is the work of politics.... establishing peace is the work of education" 
--Maria Montessori

On this new pathway I have relished in the delight that I am at peace. But this road has not been an easy one to take.  For a few weeks, I was withdrawn and was sulking, but Clark and his whole self made it clear that sulking around was not for us!  A new day started that day and each day after has been a rewarding experience in temperament, patience, peace, and having the ability to hold your head up high and realize that you never know what the future holds.
The future is such an amazing thing, because you don't have to take the past with you. You can choose bits and pieces, segments or people to move on with, but the whole doesn't have to travel with you.
I have been so happy- I am hoping that the future holds just has many smiles, laughs, and good times.

I've always considered myself to be a good person, nice, delightful, and having the mind set to forgive.
I don't have regrets, I feel that they bog you down and make you ruminate. 

This has been a great week for me. Working a ton of hours, not so much... hahah. But I have had moments where I just start thinking of something that was said or something that happened and just laugh or smile!

Until next time,
There is only love <3





 

No comments:

Post a Comment