Friday, September 9, 2011

Recipe! Tomato and Basil Boca Burger with Whole Wheat Pasta and Organic Sauce!

As you are aware I am completely stepping out of my comfort zone and loving every minute of it! Today I began experimenting with Boca Burgers- these vegan burgers are delicious! I purchased Tomato and Basil burgers! They are zesty and succulent. They have numerous varieties of Boca Burgers and even Chicken-less chicken!  I would absolutely try these again! Even Clark loved them!



To start I placed the burger  in the frying pan and let it cook, once done, I chopped it up into pieces.

While the burgers were cooking I boiled water to make  a small batch of whole wheat pasta.

Once the pasta and chopped Boca burger was done I added a little Newman's Tomato Basil tomato sauce.


Had I had enough time I would have made my own sauce, but thus is a way of life when you are working and want a healthy meal in a hurry!


It has been an unbelievable week. I have enjoyed literally every single minute of this new life! It's amazing what a few months can do to a person! My smile literally touches my ears! I am walking on sunshine and boy does it feel good!

Until next time,
There is only love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment