Saturday, September 3, 2011

Recipe :Greek yogurt onion dip!

Back to what this blog is really about.... creating yummy recipes that are quick, easy and healthy!

This weekend I made a yummy greek yogurt onion dip. My nutrionist was telling me to utilize greek yogurt more because it contained better ingredients than average yogurt. I had used greek yogurt as a base for baked chicken, but never really enjoyed the taste alone. But given the fact that I am stepping out of my comfort zone I decided to give it a whirl.

To start, get a small container of greek yogurt and a quarter of a package of onion soup mix.
Dannon Oikos greek yogurt



Mix greek yogurt with onion soup package ( about 1/4 of the package will do)

Greek yogurt onion dip- with cucumbers! 








This dip was really yummy and paired really well with cut up veggies or Reduced fat Cape Cod potato chips.

Give it a whirl... I think the next time I will make it ith spinach and Knorr's Vegetable Soup mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment