Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inner Peace and Energy

"When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace."
-- Dalai Lama

Over the past month, I have been living a new life. One that is all about being happy, healthy and energized. Not only am I seeing the results off of my waist! Down 11 pounds (in once month) !! Goooo me! But I am feeling extremely energized and most of all......HAPPY!
I have been eating very wholesome and succulent meals that are including more fiber and protein, thus giving me more energy and it helps to sustain me for longer periods of time. Hence, not eating in between meals, unless it is a healthy snack - hummus and veggies, multigrain "Food should taste good" chips... etc.

Work has been super busy and I am working more than my 20 hours, but thats ok, because Clark is enjoying his time with my family in Cambridge. By the time I get home we go out for our daily walk and or some playground time!
I am at such peace right now, having positive people around me that support, love, and respect me has been an amazing process that is helping me in this new life.
Until next time,
There is only love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment