Saturday, September 24, 2011

There is only love

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
- Unknown 


With this new found sense of self I have I really have been focusing on the realtionships that I have. Each individual person I have allowed into my life, has held a specific spot in my heart. Each person has made a mark. Some marks have hurt more than they should have. And some marks make me smile in a way I never knew possible.  
Alot of the time I am guarded with my feelings and keep alot to myself. This has always been the way I have been. Being the baby in a family of four, I learned early on... keep it to your self:) 
However being guarded sometimes proves to be a problem. Throughout my life I have been thought of as a "snob", "bitch" "stuck up", however I am NONE of those things. I am reserved, shy and only allow certain people to be in my life. I have never been comfortable being the center of attention, never comfortable with positive comments etc. But I am learning, I am learning when to stop talking, when to accept a compliment and more importantly when to forgive and forget.


<3Clark Henry, Itahca New York, March 2011. <3

So the lesson today is .... Its forgiven and its forgotten. I don't dwell on the negative anymore. I look at my son and realize that little boy is loved by more people and its only getting better. I want him to be able to not dwell on the bad, not have anger that makes his blood boil, to be able to trust certain people and learn that every once and a while you need to forgive and forget. 


Until next time,
There is only love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment