Friday, October 7, 2011

Out of comfort zone AGAIN!

This week has been great! My energy level has been really high, which is great for the upcoming weekend. Looking at the weather I am noticing that its going to be pretty warm out there.
I have been thinking about things to do with the chunk . One thing was to go to Wilson's farm and check out all of the vegetables and fruits....as well as all the amazing Fall harvest sights!

Well I am stepping out of my comfort zone by enrolling Clark in a nursery school program. It's just one day a week and I will be there, but its still very nerve wracking!  I decided to start looking at schools that stepped away from the traditional education philosophy. I believe,when look at Clark that he needs alot of time out doors- experiencing nature, seeing how things work,and  learning through movement. I decided that I would take part in a 6 weeks session at the Waldorf School in Lexington. I believe that they really encompass my thoughts on education by letting children learn through play with organic materials.

I have finally come to terms with the fact that I have a rough and tumble kinda boy and I have been loving every single minute of it.
Because of his energy level, I have been very mindful of getting out and enjoying the day with Clark. This has been very helpful! I have lost a total of 19 pounds!!!

Now... trying to find some new foods for the chunk, that's a different story. This weekend I am going to try to make some mini meatloaf "muffins" with corn and carrots inside with mashed cauliflower . We shall see how the chunk likes that.


Until next time,
There is only love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment