Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reading other blogs!

I was looking through the blogs I follow tonight to see if there were interesting recipes, fun places to visit, or anything exciting going on. I came across what has to be my most favorite post to date! 
 http://beafunmum.com/2011/10/getting-off-the-merry-go-round/
Life sometimes can be a merry-go-round, and we do have the choice to get off at anypoint, sometimes though we stay on for fear that we may disappoint others.

After reading The Happiness Project  a few months ago,I decided that it was truly time to focus on myself, what I want in my life, what makes me happy, and with my happiness how that would effect Clark and his happiness.
It definately has been a change and I have throughly enjoyed  the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment