Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I am my own squeaky wheel!

Kindness is contagious.
And sometimes I am my own squeaky wheel…
                                                     As taken from Be A Fun Mum blog

Have you ever realized how sometimes someone can say something that instantly makes you feel better. Whether its expected or not, you just feel better. I am having more of those days. Appreciation and respect are two  things that are so important in life.
To know that you are appreciated is better than flowers, candy, or cards. Showing or TELLING someone how much they are appreciated in your life is a way to make someone feel lighter!
Being respected is something we all strive for, whether in out work setting, personal settings, relationships, etc, we want other parties to respect us. Carrying yourself well and respecting others is the key! If you don't respect someone else, how will they respect you?

I have been reflecting on my life thus far. What could I have done better? What could I have avoided? What path could I have taken? Was this path for me?
I believe that my life thus far is pretty amazing. I would take bits and pieces away - Like my  mother dying, I wish she were here to meet Clark. I think they would have gotten along famously! I believe that if she were here that she would be proud of me and the choices I have made, however she would be a constant source of support in times of need.
I do believe that all my choices have lead me to the right life for me. It lead me to Clark and that is all I need.

Sometimes I can be my own squeaky wheel and not fully engage in a moment, but I think I found the right oil to settle down my already squeakiness! Sometimes I believe that I shouldn't be as happy as I am in the moment, that there are others out there that don't have the means to be happy. But if I ruimanate and dwell on it, then I become down. Clark and I have decided that dwelling is not really for us!

Just remember when you go out into the world, Gandhi's quote " be the change you want to see in the world".  Smile, be kind and remember you never know who is doing the same thing, they might just be someone you want in your life.

Until next time,
There is only love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment