Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happiness!

I have finally figured out that the world works in mysterious ways. Haha, to some of you this may not be a profound statement, you may have already realized this, but not me.
Life is a pretty amazing thing. Things happen for a reason and then you move past a certain stage in your life when it doesn't matter anymore. You mature, grow, and learn. You realize that holding grudges is old... that your heart heals its self , and that you can find happiness in other ways.

It's funny I learned these things through my son, yeah, he is 14 months old, but he sure does know a lot :)
He knows how to love, experiment, trick, investigate, and push you to your limit.But he also knows how to look at you with his big blue eyes, give you a book and sit in your lap to listen to the story.  At that moment you completely forget about everything he has done and you heart melts.
Me and Clark....gourd style!
That's how every day as been for us. We laugh, scream, argue, kiss, hug and run until we can't run anymore. Clark makes me so incredibly happy and tired! But its what I signed up for. I am thankful for each and every person in my life and Clark's life that has blessed us with support, love, and kindness. These are the things that make life worth it!
Until the next time,
There is only love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment