Saturday, November 19, 2011

Starbucks....sentimental cups

As the world is probably aware I love starbucks. I once wrote about it in goodbye letter to my Ithaca friends. It sounds weird, but Starbucks as been a wonderful place for me. My mother and I first went to Starbucks in Seattle back in 1997. After that I was pretty much done for.....
Over the past several years I have found a Starbucks on travels, I have made new friends over the course of sipping coffee, I have read books, and now I am able to take Clark and have a snack with my chunk.
It's funny how coffee brings people together, it makes you feel good. Whether enjoying it alone or with an amazing person across from you. 
I love the new cups they have for the holidays. It makes me get in the holiday spirit and really think about the people that are in my life. Sometimes all it takes is a moment to remember why we invest in other people, why those people make us happy, why they are constantly caring and helping, and why ultimately we have them in our lives. 

Let's remember why we go together so well.
So, I ask you....try to remember why we go together so well <3
Until next time,
There is only love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment