Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Joy!

My chunk <3




It is amazing when a child gets  a new toy and you see them light up. A friend of mine gave Clark some " hand me down" toys -- in the box was two different kinds of trains, a farm (that plays music) and a sorting game.
He loved them all, but the trains really got his attention! He started laughing so much when he heard the sound that one made. He has been playing for hours at Na- na's house! He even slept with one train for the past few nights. 
However, he decided that 4:45am was a great time to wake up to play with his trains on Monday morning.... We had a difference of opinions that day :)
But in the end, he was happy, I couldn't stop laughing at his giddiness over the trains. 
Although, I was mad a first to be up so early, knowing I had such a long work day ahead of me, I realized that at some point, I am going to miss his excitement, the joy he has for all these new experiences he is taken in-- for one day it will all be just a memory.

Until next time,
There is only love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment