Saturday, November 12, 2011

You're going to miss this......

December 2010 , Clark Henry( and lovey) , 4 months old with his playgroup friends! 

You're going to miss this
You're going to want this back
You're going to wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're going to miss this
--Trace Adkins 

 I heard this song today and it seriously brought a tear to my eye. We are always rushing around, wanting the next thing to happen. But whatever happened to living in the moment?
Taking life one second at a time can be so helpful, instead of rushing through an experience , we should take each moment and live it to the fullest. 
Whether it is watching our children, developing a new relationship, enjoying the weather, sipping on a new coffee drink... we should relish in the moment and not worry about that moment ending or the new moments that are around the bend. 
Because in the end, when you don't have that moment, person or place in your life... you're going to miss it. 
I am guilty of wish my life away... but I am trying to just enjoy these moments as they happen. Enjoying these moments have put a smile on my face that I could never have imagined. I am the happiest I have been in a long time. So I thank you... 
Until next time, 
There is only love <3 
Ithaca, New York. Clark Henry 7 months old 
Father's Day, June 2011 . Clark Henry 10 months old! 








No comments:

Post a Comment