Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cucumber mint yogurt!

I love when you find a new recipe that sounds a bit different. Today I decided to try a recipe for Clark that I found a while back. Cucumber mint yogurt was a big hit this morning.
First take an English cucumber (1/4th) wash and semi peel it. I left about 4 strips of green on the cucumber.

Next take the big holed side of a grater and grate the cucumber. I grated the cucumber over the measuring cup.



Next take about 4-6 leaves of mint. I washed about 4 leaves under cool water. Finely chop the mint. 


Take about 2-3 scoops of Stonyfield farms yogurt and spoon it into a bowl. Add shredded cucumber and top with mint. 

Viola! A new cool treat that can be used as a breakfast food or snack! All in all it took about 3 minutes to prepare this treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment