Friday, June 17, 2011

Toast with cream cheese and smashed fresh raspberries!

Today, Clark had some coconut water with guava as his morning drink ! He loved it!! If you haven't tried it, go give it a whirl.... its quite refreshing!
I am trying to find other breakfast alternatives for the chunk. On Fridays we have swim, so I try to make something very easy but filling since we have to rush around a bit.
While looking through "The baby & toddler cookbook" from Williams and Sonoma, I found a recipe for Almond butter and banana bites. I decided to use cream cheese and raspberries instead. I am leary of using almond butter at this stage.
Below are the simple ingredients that are used: 
Ingredients

To start, I took one deli flat (whole wheat) and lightly toasted
Let the deli flat cool before putting cream cheese on. I lightly spread the cream cheese - Clark does not like it too thick.
Whole wheat deli flat with cream cheese

In a bowl, I took fresh raspberries and smashed them with a fork.
Smashed raspberries


Place raspberries on the cream cheese and enjoy!!!
yummy whole wheat toast, cream cheese and fresh raspberries! 



No comments:

Post a Comment