Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Breakfast with the chunk:)

Clark is teething (3 coming down at the same time!)  and has had another change in his formula. He is now on cow's milk! With all the changes his sleep schedule has been a bit off. On typical days he rises about 6:45 and has a bottle of milk. About 9:00- 9:30 we sit together and have our breakfast. I have been doing a new chant with him from the Waldorf education philosophy before we eat breakfast. Clark seems to enjoy the chant:) 
Good morning dear Earth
Good morning dear Sun
Good morning dear stones,
And the flowers every one.
Good morning dear beasts
And the birds in the trees
Good morning to you
And good morning to me. 

Once we say our chant we begin having breakfast. Today we had a simple breakfast of blueberry yogurt- I used stonyfield farms french vanilla yogurt  and smashed blueberries!  Clark really enjoys blueberries and was so happy to have them again for breakfast today! 
I gave Clark a cinnamon rice cake with his yogurt!  This was his first taste of rice cakes.  I think the cinnamon flavor was a bit too much for Clark... it seemed like it was too over powering. I think the next time I will try a plain rice cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment